Monday, September 7, 2009

OKAY, I'M SORRY THAT YOU ARE FINDING SCHOOL BORING.

I'm sorry that you are finding school very boring, but at least you are getting an education. Your aunt Tanya end up dropping out of High School from what I can remember, but she will say that she was kicked out. Now I am not sure if that is true or not, but the school said that she dropped out, as for that part, I'm not sure what is the truth. Either way, she went to complete her schooling else where. At least she did complete her education. I came close to dropping out of school once, but never did. Now I am wondering why didn't, because now I'm having a hard time getting a job, so now I have the idea of opening my own business. When I get this up & running, you are welcome to work there if you want. I will find a place for you in the business when I get it up and running. I did get all of the pics that you sent me, all I have to do now is digitally crop and separate them from a single page. Oh, when it comes to Mr. Henry Willard Morgan, by all means, do what you can to avoid him at all cost. According to the court papers, he is not to be trusted at all. I'll be clad when this hole mess with him is all over, once & for all. Hopefully you will be able to come out to see me next year.

Signed with love, your father:
Jason Lee Dethloff (Beaver)
Fightingbear Thunderhead Beaver

No comments:

Post a Comment